[Asterisk-Users] Line transfering calls back to asterisk system from another pbx

Michael Sampson msampson at yourccsteam.com
Tue Jan 17 16:39:30 MST 2006

I have asterisk hooked up to another pbx via a pri span. I want to have
a call come in via SIP to the asterisk box, then go out to the other
pbx. The other pbx will then call another number through the pri span,
and out the asterisk box via SIP. I then want to connect those two calls
together and have the calls both go off the pri span and be patched
together on the asterisk box.

If I do this on the pbx connected to telco, its called a release link
transfer, or a 2 b channel transfer. I also do this through an analog
T-1 with a flash. Does anyone have know what you need to send asterisk
to tell it to do this, or if its even possible?

--
Michael Sampson
Information Systems Manager
msampson at yourccsteam.com