[Asterisk-Users] setting Cisco 7940 to factory default

Hoss Bazargani hbazargani at ip3.com
Tue Jan 17 14:38:12 MST 2006

Hi Cory
thanks, I bought many 7940 from e-bay for our internal use. The last two I bought, the default "Cisco" password was changed so I can not use them. One is configured with MGCP and the other one is a SIP. I am configuring the phones in SIP format. so I am not familiar with CallManger and new to VoIP. Just started adminstrating and adding phones.

If you have any suggestions or comments please let me know. I am willing to spend $10 per phone but more than that I am forced to sell them back in e-bay and buy a new/refurbished ones.

regards
Hoss