[Asterisk-Users] auto load SIP peers on startup

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 12:27:02 MST 2006

by the way, you MUST create peer contexts in sip.conf.
For example, if you have peer 10 in your db, you should write at least

[10]
type=peer

in sip.conf, so it will attempt to load the rest of the info from the
DB. Hhehe, i know is kind of useless for now, but if it works, i can
make it to read all from database since the beginning without needing
to add a dummy entry in sip.conf

regards