[Asterisk-Users] Problem with ISDN HFC-S card

Andrew Nowrot andrew.nowrot at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 11:35:11 MST 2006

Hi,

I have built another Asterisk box using one ISDN HFC-S card and
Bristuff-0.2.0-RC8p. But this time it behaves very strangely. Asterisk
simply hangs and in logs I receive something like this:
--NOTICE [1197]: PRI got event: HDLC Bad FCS (8)  on Primary D-channel of
span 1
--NOTICE [1197]: PRI got event: HDLC Abort (6) on Primary D-channel of span
1
And when I want to call a ZAP channel I get this:
--NOTICE [1286]: Unable to create channel of type 'Zap'

It seems to be quite common problem. I have read many posts about this in
the archive, but mostly they refer to E1/T1 cards and I use ISDN HFC-S card.
I don't have any interrupts issues and any other problems mentioned in the
archived posts. To be honest I checked every solution I found in archive and
nothing works.

Does anyone know what to do with this?
I would be most thankful, if you could give me some advice.

Cheers

Andrew