[Asterisk-Users] Call Center sofphone

Michael Sampson msampson at yourccsteam.com
Tue Jan 17 11:14:03 MST 2006

I thought about using a softphone for my callcenter. I was using x-light
to do some testing, but I always had quality issues. One computer would
have static, the other echo. I think those problems were in the
soundcard or or other computer hardware. For the cost to fix those
problems on the computer I just bought SIP analog adapters.

Michael Sampson
Information Systems Manager
Customer Contact Services
msampson at yourccsteam.com