[Asterisk-Users] 1.2.1 can´t register with SIP-Provider, 1.0.9 could

Klaus Peras klaus.peras at hob.de
Tue Jan 17 10:07:38 MST 2006

Hy List,

i´m having a big problem, with my new Asterisk 1.2.1 Server i cannot
register with my SIP-Providers. With my "old" Asterisk Server i hadn´t
such problems.

Here is the relevant part of my "new" sip.conf:

[general]
context=default
bindport=5060
bindaddr=0.0.0.0
srvlookup=yes

language=de                     ; Default language setting for all users/peers
srvlookup=yes
tos=0x18
insecure=very
dtmfmode=rfc2833
canreinvite=yes
;localnet=172.22.20.195/255.255.0.0

register => 5550109:XXXXXXXXX at sipgate.de/5550109

register => 08130884:XXXXXXXXX at sip.stanaphone.com/08130884

register => 08130091:XXXXXXXXXX at sip.stanaphone.com/08130091

;SIPGATE incoming####################################
[sipgate_in]
type=peer
host=sipgate.de
disallow=all
allow=alaw
allow=ulaw
allow=gsm
nat=yes

;STANPHONE incoming#####################################
[stanaphone_in]
type=peer
fromdomain=sip.stanaphone.com
host=sip.stanaphone.com
disallow=all
allow=alaw
allow=ulaw
allow=gsm
nat=yes

And here is the relevant part of my "old" sip.conf:

[general]
context=default                 ; Default context for incoming calls
port=5060                       ; UDP Port to bind to (SIP standard port is 5060)
bindaddr=0.0.0.0                ; IP address to bind to (0.0.0.0 binds to all)
srvlookup=yes                   ; Enable DNS SRV lookups on outbound calls
disallow=all                    ; First disallow all codecs
allow=alaw
allow=ulaw
allow=gsm                               ; This may also be set for individual users/peers
language=de                     ; Default language setting for all users/peers
srvlookup=yes
tos=0x18
insecure=very
dtmfmode=rfc2833
canreinvite=yes
localnet=172.22.20.194/255.255.0.0

;####################################

register => 08130884:XXXXXXXXXX at sip.stanaphone.com/08130884

register => 5550109:XXXXXXXXXX at sipgate.de/5550109

[stanaphone4];
type=friend
username=08130884
fromuser=08130884
secret=XXXXXXXXXX
nat=yes
canreinvite=no
qualify=yes
fromdomain=sip.stanaphone.com
host=sip.stanaphone.com
auth=md5,plaintext

[sipgate]
type=friend
nat=yes
username=5550109
fromuser=5550109
secret=XXXXXXXXXX
host=sipgate.de
qualify=yes
disallow=all
allow=alaw
allow=gsm

I´m sitting with my Asterisk boxes behind a nat (Checkpoint NG
Firewall), but i don´t think, the solution for my problem is somewhere
in my Asterisk Configuration, because with my old Asterisk box and the
Configuration above i had no problems behind this firewall.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
With kind regards

Klaus Peras