[Asterisk-Users] nwebmail

yrving rivas yrvingr at yahoo.com.mx
Tue Jan 17 09:51:17 MST 2006

  Hello!

  I am new to Asterisk, AMP, Linux...did I say all?..
  I just installed Asterisk, and for my needs it is working great.
  In my AMP I see the nwebmail but I can´t get into it.
  When I place my login and password, comes with the following message:
   "An internal error has occured.
  Please contact  your system administrator.
  If you are the system administrator, check the log files".

  The log files don´t help me very much.

  Can someone tell me how to use the nwebmail?, how to get in for first time?

  Regards!

  Yrving