[Asterisk-Users] Verizon DTMF Recognition

Ben Higley pbx at itsngroup.com
Tue Jan 17 09:31:49 MST 2006

I have been having problems dialing into Verizon conferencing using my *
system.

If i dial using a POTS line directly, the dtmf codes for the conference
room are recognized with no issues, however, verizon doesnt recognize the
keys when i press them as being a valid code.

I remember something a while back (unfortunately - lost all my IMAP email)
- Something about verizon lines and dtmf and asterisk...

I have tried voipjet, goiax, teliax, all with no happyness.

I am using a sipura 1001, with ulaw encoding. My dsl line is 768 up and
3200 down.
Ben