[Asterisk-Users] experiences with teliax, voipjet or junction networks?

Marcel Eric Loiselle marceleric at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 08:55:02 MST 2006

I'm using both Teliax and VoipJet for my home asterisk (low call volume).
Teliax had been 100% reliable yet.
With VoipJet I had some down time, delay problem... But they improve there
service over the time.

As VoipJet is cheaper it is my default long distance carrier. When I got
problem with VoipJet or if the call i'm making is important I'm using Teliax
as it always work.

Marcel Eric

On 1/17/06, asterisk at anime.net <asterisk at anime.net> wrote:

> We are looking for SIP trunks for our * pbx for our business. Being able
> to port our numbers is an absolute requirement. teliax can do it, but I am
> unsure of the others.
>
> Anyone have experiences (good, bad) with the above mentioned providers to
> share? Eg reliability, quality, etc.
>
> -Dan

Marcel Eric
mailto: marceleric at gmail.com