[Asterisk-Users] Problem configuring Asterisk, Please help me

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 08:02:41 MST 2006

i have not checked your configs, but "Destination Unreachable" is a
message out of the scope of Asterisk. Please check your network
configuration, first you should be able to ping the asterisk box from
the client and viceversa.

Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"