[Asterisk-Users] Re: ztdummy inaccuracy on linux-2.6

Tamas jalsot at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 01:25:52 MST 2006

Hello Tony!

Many thanks for your valuable comments! I will write back results when I
will have some ;) This box is under preparation for production, I was
making low-level tests and some kernel/system tunings. Hopefully will
have some practical experiences (with this box) soon.

Thanks again!

Kind regards,
    Tamas