[Asterisk-Users] Possible Job

Terry H. Gilsenan thg at interoil.com
Tue Jan 17 00:53:50 MST 2006

Hi all,

I am looking for someone in .au that may be interested in a Job.

Asterisk will certainly be part of it, however I also need other IT skills.

Please email me off-list. thg at interoil.com

Regards,
--
Terry Gilsenan
Information Systems Manager

===[Disclaimer]===
This electronic transmission, including any attachments, is confidential, may contain privileged information and should be read or retained only by the intended recipient. If you received this message in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Any review, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.