[Asterisk-Users] I need feed back on how an Aastra VentureIP 4FXO

Tim Litwiller tim at litwiller.net
Mon Jan 16 22:41:31 MST 2006

We'd love that - but our business is in Kansas - 6 miles from town - and
a T1 is over $1300 per month - so it's not an option. 8 lines will be
around $360 + long distance.  Luckily we can get DSL because our phone
company is using some Canadian technology that allows dsl to work up to
12 miles from the CO. Instead of 2 mile like Sprint does in the next
county over where I live.