[Asterisk-Users] new in asterisk world

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 19:19:58 MST 2006

there are several ways, the simplest i guess is to setup the SIP UA
with a stun server, and register them with the asterisk server. The
stun will take care (hopefully) of the public address detection. It
may fail depending on the type of NAT the clients are behind of.

Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"