[Asterisk-Users] Re: Mediatrix windows-based setup?

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Mon Jan 16 20:30:20 MST 2006

No, you replied to a message from Vladimir Montealegre with the subject
"Re: [Asterisk-Users] RJ21-RJ11".

That is called thread hijacking.

You may sort your mail by date, but others use a feature called
threading.  It keeps track of who replied to what message to be able to
see a conversation in several email messages.  If you reply to a message
instead of creating a new message, it really messes up the threading.

Please don't do that.