[Asterisk-Users] spandsp, rxfax, TDM400/zaptel, missed frames, any help?

Philip Edelbrock phil at netroedge.com
Mon Jan 16 18:26:30 MST 2006

Ben Fried wrote:
> Since writing my message, I appear to have had success using iaxmodem
> + hylafax to do inbound faxing. Setup was not completely obvious,
> especially if you're usin a at h, like me, I finally seem to have inbound
> faxes working properly now - 5 or 6 in a row have all come in just
> fine.
>
> Ben

Incidentially, I switched to a X100P and it works a lot better.  That is
to say that one fax failed of 5.  Not great, but much better.

We've got a semi-nice (but old) fax/modem from the days when we dialed
in from home.  If we get serious, I might try that instead.  Or just
stick to smearing ink/toner on dead trees.

Phil