[Asterisk-Users] setting Cisco 7940 to factory default

Hoss Bazargani hbazargani at ip3.com
Mon Jan 16 16:41:13 MST 2006

Hi
I have two quesitons:

1.  I have two Cisco 7940 Phones that I would like to reconfigure. Unfortunatly the default factory password "cisco" has been changed to something else. Can anyone tell me/guide me as to how to factory default my phone so that I can make configuration changes. I am using SIP but one of the phones has been recofigured to MGCP.

2.  I am already using Asterisk with my 7940, what do I need to configure so that I can use Cisco 7905 as well/

Hoss Bazargani
760-305-7000 ext. 405
760-732-3587 Fax
hbazargani at ip3.com