[Asterisk-Users] automon - one touch record

Jennifer Hales jhales at ains.net.au
Mon Jan 16 14:39:44 MST 2006

Hello Francesco,

Many thanks for your response.

It originally appeared that not all the features.conf options worked,
however further investigation determined that the problem was with the
Grandstream phone I was testing with. My other phone a Polycom IP300 works
fine.
We got automon working by removing DYNAMIC_FEATURES=>automon and putting the
"wW" in Dial() not Queue().  I checked out canreinvite, it has had no impact
on automon working or not.

Does anybody know a way around this on a GXP2000?

Regards
Jenn