[Asterisk-Users] zaptel echo canceller preload patch

James B. MacLean macleajb at ednet.ns.ca
Sun Jan 15 10:21:35 MST 2006

James Harper wrote:

>I've just posted the patch across to the dev list. I'll post it here if
>anyone asks for it, but didn't want to initially, lest the crossposting
>gods strike me down from above :)
>
>James

As someone who doesn't appreciate what parts this effects, does this
enhancement mean that after we :

zt_ec_preload -d 1 <echo_data_chan_1

that there would be no reason to use echotraining because this sets the
channel up ahead of time and only changes caused by the echocancel's
live adjusting would make any changes to the echocanceling settings/affect?

Sorry if these are obvious questions, but I would like to know what I
need to setup to properly test it ;).

thanks,
JES