[Asterisk-Users] Set(LANGUAGE()=language throwing warnings

Danish Samad danishsamad at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 11:10:22 MST 2006

Hi,

 I tried setting a particular language through the agi framework using the
following command
     "EXEC Set(LANGUAGE()=%s)\n", language) // language contains EN or en
On the asterisk command line I get the following warning:
Jan 16 22:55:23 WARNING[4212]: res_agi.c:1085 handle_exec: Could not find
application (Set(LANGUAGE()=EN))

strangely all IVR's are picked from the /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/en folder.
I dont understand why asterisk throws this error.
Does anyone have any idea whats going wrong?

Regards,
Danish
ps: I am using asterisk 1.2.1 release