[Asterisk-Users] Re: 1.2.1 "Silence suppression is disabled" whatthehell?

Koopmann, Jan-Peter Jan-Peter.Koopmann at seceidos.de
Mon Jan 16 11:53:47 MST 2006

On Sunday, January 15, 2006 12:21 AM Tony Mountifield wrote:

> In article <011501c61936$4e14eb40$0300a8c0 at gogi>,
> Pisac <pisacc at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've found something here: http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5374
>>
>> but I don't understand how this can be connected to my problem :-(
>
> It looks like the maintainer of the BRIstuff distribution might have
> decided that patch was worth including, even though it is not in the
> standard 1.2.1.  That does give scope for confusion though!

Look at the CHANGES. I was the one who convinced kapjeod to put that patch in the current bristuff distribution. So yes: It is in bristuff as of 1F:

0.3.0-PRE-1f
    - THIS IS GETTING CLOSER TO A STABLE RELEASE, USE IN PRODUCTION AT YOUR OWN RISK!
    - merged patch for bug 5697 (meetme)
    - merged patch for bug 5374 (asynchronous generation of outgoing frames)
    - _finally_ fixed "sending-nonRFCcompliant-SIP-NOTIFYs" bug (asterisk, extension states)
    - some debug output clean ups in libpri

Kind regards,
  JP