[Asterisk-Users] Dynamic conference - add participants

Alexander Chemeris ipse.asterisk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 07:13:59 MST 2006

Hello all,

I need to create dynamic conferences with variable number of
patricipants. My users use custom SIP softphone and I want to
implement fast conference creation/moderation. I search through
voip-info.org examples and found some useful information in this page:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+Dynamic+conferences+macro

But this solution uses ugly way to add new participants.
Any ideas how can I add several participants at a heat?
I think this may be done though Asterisk manager interface, but I
think there must be a way to achieve utilizing Dialplan features.