[Asterisk-Users] SIP phones unbeatable echo

Kerry Garrison support at techdatapros.com
Sun Jan 15 10:23:06 MST 2006

I have an install with the Digium TDM2400 with the EC module and even though
Digium techs have spent well over 10 hours tweaking and tweaking the call
quality is so bad we are ready to chuck it. I think that you were on the
right track below in implieing that a different solution may be required at
different locations based on the quality and performance of the phone lines.
That has certainly been my experience so far.

Kerry Garrison
Director of Technical Services
Tech Data Pros - Orange County's Mobile IT Service Provider
(949) 502-7819 x200 - kerryg at techdatapros.com
http://www.techdatapros.com