[Asterisk-Users] MeetMe greeting message.

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Mon Jan 16 11:02:57 MST 2006

Hi, all.  My president wants to have a custom greeting for our bridge.
So, I had it recorded (as foo.gsm), modified app_meetme.c to reflect the
new filename, compiled, installed... and now get

Jan 16 12:53:05 WARNING[14859] file.c: File foo does not exist in any format
Jan 16 12:53:05 WARNING[14859] file.c: Unable to open foo (format ulaw):
No such file or directory

It's in the same directory (/usr/share/asterisk/sounds/) as the other
greeting, with the same permissions and ownership.  Is there something
I'm missing?

Thanks,

-Ken