[Asterisk-Users] "auto fallthrough" hangup on 1.2.1

Paul Hewlett paul at cottonpickinminds.co.za
Mon Jan 16 05:12:45 MST 2006

On Sunday 15 January 2006 00:07, Pisac wrote:
> I isolated problem, but I cannot find a cause. I think this is a bug!
> So, there is very very simplified dialplan which working in 1.0.9 but in
> 1.2.1 have that unexpected hangup:
>
> ;-------------------------------------
>  exten => s,1,answer
>  exten => s,2,digittimeout(0)
>  exten => s,3,responsetimeout(15)
>  exten => s,4,background(ivr-announce)
>
>  exten => 1,1,goto(option1,s,1)
>  exten => 2,1,goto(option2,s,1)
>  exten => t,1,hangup
>  exten => i,1,goto(s,1)
> ;-------------------------------------

Did you read the file UPGRADE.txt in the 1.2.1 source treee ?

There is a description of a global option that affects how * falls thru in the
dialplan ? autofallthrough

Paul

> When I press any digit DURING PLAYING ivr-announce (not after announce
> is finished), my line hangup:
>
>   == Auto fallthrough, channel 'IAX2/someusername-2' status is 'UNKNOWN'
>     -- Hungup 'IAX2/someusername-2'
>
> Where 'IAX2/...' is channel through I connected to IVR. If I connect
> through ZAP (ISDN/PSTN) then there is written 'ZAP/...', and if I get to
> this IVR context after some dialing of busy number, then ...status is
> 'BUSY' instead 'UNKNOWN'.
>
> If i change digit timeout to 1 sec:
> exten => s,2,digittimeout(1)
> then everything working as it should !!!

> So, conclusion is that problem with unexpected line hangup occuring only
> when digittimeout=0 and some DTMF digit is pressed during playing some
> voice file. IS THIS A BUG?
>
> My temporary solution is to set digittimeout=1.
>
> Any comment about this issue?
> Cheers.

Paul Hewlett - CottonPickinMinds - www.cottonpickinminds.co.za
Tel: +27 21 852 8812      Cel: +27 84 420 9282      Fax: +27 86 672 0563