[Asterisk-Users] Ugly echo cancel, with Bristuff/Zaphfc

James Harper james.harper at bendigoit.com.au
Sat Jan 14 21:31:13 MST 2006

I'm using zaptel on a x100p card, so my $0.02 may be apply, but I found
that if I said echocancel=256 (256 taps), I would end up with horribly
distorted outgoing audio (started off okay, but with bad echo, and after
about 20 seconds most of the echo was gone but the audio was almost just
noise).

I went back to 128 and it seemed okay. I haven't tried 64 but you may
have more success with that, or a lower power of two.

Good luck.

James

echo