[Asterisk-Users] Mediatrix windows-based setup?

Jonathan Feally vulture at netvulture.com
Sat Jan 14 18:06:59 MST 2006

You need the unit manager software that should have come with your box.
Your box most likely only speaks SNMP, so this is the only tool I know
that has the MIB's and setup to know how to set the MIB values. However
there are many more tweaks in manually tuning some of the MIB's through
the unit manager that can fine tune settings, such as setting a dialmap
that will disable call-waiting, etc. If you don't have the original
disk, contact me off-list so I can send you a zip of the CD.

-Jon
I am in no way a mediatrix expert! I have only played with 1124's.