[Asterisk-Users] rxgain/txgain test numbers in Germany?

Juergen K. Zick syscon-lists at ifa.uni-kassel.de
Sat Jan 14 09:09:44 MST 2006

Hi there,

as far as I know (and some staff of German Telekom, who are really knowing
about they are talking) there is not such a "public" number you could call
for such a purpose. German Telekom has special owkrplaces "Prüfplätze" from
where such kind of tones can be supplied to a specific (enduser) line for
measurement. Nevertheless, it would be great if they had such  numbers
already ...

--Juergen