[Asterisk-Users] "auto fallthrough" hangup on 1.2.1

Pisac pisacc at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 06:43:46 MST 2006

It's IVR system with complicated extensions.conf and ivr.conf (included
in extensions.conf), and I don't know which part of it to send here,
because IVR hangup in different places in different times (so it's seems
to me independent from what is written in extensions/ivr.conf, but I
belive it could not be independent, so I must explore this problem
more).

Dial is not a problem, because IVR hangup even if I do not use Dial at
all !
Hangup occur only when I press (any) DTMF digit.

What's happening?