[Asterisk-Users] CALLERIDNUM::3 do not working on 1.2.1

Pisac pisacc at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 06:09:53 MST 2006

No,
${CALLERIDNUM}:3 erase first 3 digits
${CALLERIDNUM}::3 returns first 3 digits
${CALLERIDNUM}:3:3 should erase first 3 digits and return next 3 digits

So,
if
${CALLERIDNUM}=0123456789
Then
${CALLERIDNUM}:3 returns 3456789
${CALLERDINUM}::3 returns 012
${CALLERIDNUM}:3:3 returns 345

But this do not work anymore in 1.2.1, and if I do not found solution
for this I will downgrade to 1.0.9