[Asterisk-Users] "Catch all" extension

kleis-asterisk-dev at tiscali.it kleis-asterisk-dev at tiscali.it
Sat Jan 14 02:03:24 MST 2006

Hi all,

What do you think about having a single extension in the dialplan that matches
everything and then delegates the next action to an external application
through AGI? I mean something like this:

exten => _.,1,AGI,catchall.agi,${EXTEN}

Then, catchall.agi could EXEC dialplan macros in function of choices (e.g.
SQL queries to perform LCR, ...)

I think it could be powerful... but what could I miss here?

Cheers,

Alex

TISCALI ADSL Web&Mail
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom a partire da
14,95 Euro/mese. Attivala subito!
Per te 500 MB inclusi per navigare, inviare e ricevere messaggi e-mail, foto
ed mp3.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/2wam_tc/