[Asterisk-Users] Extensions.conf error - 'MaximumInclude level(10) exceeded'

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Fri Jan 13 19:50:25 MST 2006

I don't follow. Are you saying there's a limit of 10 contexts within extensions.conf?

If, on the other hand, your saying that each context can only have 10 #include statements, I tried that too. See below. I put 12 #include's across two contexts, and still got the same error,

I not sure that goto's are much of a solution, but I'll have to proof it.

And that's my issues.

Douglas.