[Asterisk-Users] Random Disconnects

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 12:50:13 MST 2006

OK, I'm using it with Sipura, Polycom, and Asterisk, and only when
Asterisk is in the media path, do I have this problem. Also I haven't
noticed this problem with Polycoms alone. So I'm assuming it's a
Sipura problem. But I might be wrong.
One more question, what network card do you have in that box?
Yes I was talking about the network hardware switch.