[Asterisk-Users] interfacing w/ a legacy InterTel PBX

Gavin Hamill gdh at laterooms.com
Fri Jan 13 08:22:43 MST 2006

Erik Anderson wrote:

>>In Italy, alphanumeric caller IDs are not used, only numbers and I'm able to
>>use them between two systems.
>>

>Great - thanks!

Just as thought ..

If your Axxess has T1/E1 switchable cards in it (as ours do), consider
running the Axxess - Asterisk link in E1 mode since you'll then get 30
usable voice channels as a 'freebie' :)

My Asterisk + Axxess experiences have been a world of pain, but it's all
working now with a Sangoma card - I gave up on the Digium stuff, but
looking back I think it was more a bad set of coincidences (lots of
badly made cables) and Dell hardware  :)

gdh