[Asterisk-Users] Cepstral in AGI problem

Cristian Draghici cristian.draghici at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 06:33:37 MST 2006

Hi Wolfgang

I've had the same issue.
I don't think agi per se is the problem but rather the way you are
calling the swift excutable.
i.e.

swift "this is a test"

gets rewritten as

swift this is a test

Hope this makes sense.
FYI, here's how I do it in fastagi/java:

--
String toSay = "some text goes here for David to say";
String[] args = {"/usr/bin/swift",  "-n", "David", toSay, "-o",

BR,
Cristi