[Asterisk-Users] RE: Spandsp

Mimmus dviggiani at tiscali.it
Fri Jan 13 02:40:36 MST 2006

I solved with this simple makefile:

all: app_rxfax.so app_txfax.so

app_rxfax.so: app_rxfax.c
        gcc -shared -Xlinker -x -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -Iinclude -I../include -o
$@ app_rxfax.c -lspandsp -ltiff

app_txfax.so: app_txfax.c
        gcc -shared -Xlinker -x -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -Iinclude -I../include -o
$@ app_txfax.c -lspandsp -ltiff

but as usual cut&paste is problematic.

Mimmus