[Asterisk-Users] Phones

joe joe at futratec.com
Fri Jan 13 02:07:02 MST 2006

Greetings,

Has anyone had any success utilizing Asterisk with Digium or other cards to allow plugging/utilizing Partner/Lucent Phones? These are the phones that usually come with the Partner ACS PBX system? (Partner 8,16,24 phones, I think they are proprietary).

Also is there any add on programs/plug-in for Asterisk that can be used as a 'call back' from a pool of numbers with an associated wave, mp3 or other recorded file? (Note I am referring to a 'War' Dialing type scenario it is so I can remind people of their appointments. This is not cold calling, nor would it be utilizing predictive dialing at least I do not think so on the predictive dialing part anyway).

Thanks in advance.

Je