[Asterisk-Users] interfacing w/ a legacy InterTel PBX

Mimmus dviggiani at tiscali.it
Fri Jan 13 02:27:15 MST 2006

I connected an Asterisk server and a legacy Alcatel PBX using this method.
Remember that crossover cable is not an Ethernet crossover cable but a
special one (search the wiki).
In Italy, alphanumeric caller IDs are not used, only numbers and I'm able to
use them between two systems.

Bye
Domenico Viggiani (aka Mimmus)