[Asterisk-Users] Re: DTMF Issues With Asterisk 1.2 IVR

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Thu Jan 12 19:58:55 MST 2006

If it is a toll free number, it may be related to http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5266 .

Steven

May you have the peace and freedom that come from abandoning all hope of having a better past.
  "Nana Tandoh" <ntandoh at gmail.com> wrote in message news:afda5d5b0601120832r3d3a0adfoe79d166508ed97c5 at mail.gmail.com...
  Is anyone else experiencing problems with Asterisk 1.2, the ivr does not work. I have tried it on Linksys RT31P2 and Grandstream Handytone 496. After a call goes through you're not able to enter any of the prompts on a IVR. and cannot enter pin numbers when using a calling card or anything that requires you to enter into an ivr system. I already set my dtmf mode in asterisk.