[Asterisk-Users] dCAp

William Boehlke william.boehlke at signate.com
Thu Jan 12 17:53:53 MST 2006

We train ten to fifteen people every month in our three day course, and
tried offering the exam for a while.

The practical exam is pretty easy. The written exam, in our opinion, is too
hard and not very relevant to the life of an Asterisk expert.

Our take is, wait until the exam is revised so that it's a more useful test
of skill.