[Asterisk-Users] D-Link announces Asterisk on Router/DSL-Modem

Juergen K. Zick syscon-lists at ifa.uni-kassel.de
Thu Jan 12 17:13:13 MST 2006

Well,  Philipp .. as it is a development of DLINK Germany, they can name it
whatever they like, even if it sounds strange  ;-) ...

Nevertheless, the box looks like quite competitive thing, with ISDN FXO and
FXS, 3 POTS FXS, WLAN etc ... Hard to compete for an embedded system like
the Fritz!box.fon ...

--Juergen