[Asterisk-Users] linksys SPA-941

Mark Wiater Mark.Wiater at greybeam.com
Thu Jan 12 14:38:12 MST 2006

I asked the sales at sipura.com for the documents and the tools that
are referenced in the admin guides and was told that I had to become
a registered user in the support section of the ww.sipura.com website.

They wanted name, title, phone # and type of support I provide for
the devices.

I think I actually became registered via email with
sipura-sales at cisco.com... Got an email the next day with user
information for their support site.

mark