[Asterisk-Users] PRI and QSIG

Steve Rawlings steve at rawlings.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 12 14:33:49 MST 2006

Hi all,

I'm planning on connecting our Asterisk to our legacy PBX (an Avaya INDeX).
I was originally going to sit it between our ISDN connection and the INDeX
(tried it, worked ok) but now I intend to hang it off a spare PRI card just
so should the * fail we keep our ISDN's at the INDeX, yes I've looked at
ISDNguard but little info from the manufacturers.

Anyhow, I'm now thinking about using QSIG, I've configured two spans of a
TE405P as switchtype = qsig and connected them back to back for testing and
calls are ok.  However, I cant find any documentation relating to what
messages I might see come across the link once I connect it to the INDeX and
what I can do with them when they do.  Any pointers anyone?

Thanks

Steve