[Asterisk-Users] linksys SPA-941

Radcliffe bigbird at kwamt.com
Thu Jan 12 14:31:40 MST 2006

   Take a look at http://www.sipura.com/support/index.htm.   They have
an IP Phone administrators Guide that talks about provisioning. It is
for the 841 phone but it might give you some hints.

   Richard Radcliffe
   Owner, Kondor Waffenamt
   bigbird at kwamt.com
 >>>elam at officegeneral.com 01/12 1:01 pm >>>
does anyone get a hold of the SPA-941 Provisioning Guide?
i tried call Sipura's tech support, seems like none of
them heard of the term remote provisioning. they kept
refering me to their web site which i've check thoroughly,
and could not find any documentations on the SPA-941. finally
they gave me a phone number to call, which appears to be a fax
machine. that's when i gave up on those idiots.

--
Edwin Lam <edwin at officegeneral.com>
Systems Engineer, Office General, Inc.

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: