[Asterisk-Users] Second edition of my * book has been release d

Schochet, Wes wes.schochet at selectcomfort.com
Thu Jan 12 12:33:49 MST 2006

But for us?

  _____

From: William Boehlke [mailto:william.boehlke at signate.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 2:24 PM
To: 'Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion'
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Second edition of my * book has been released

$39.95 retail.

  _____

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Gabriel Sartor
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 6:27 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion

How much is this book ??

2006/1/10, Randy Williams <randyw at techsource.com
<mailto:randyw at techsource.com> >:

Greetings All,

I have found that Paul's book is just right for rounding out the edges
when getting started.  I managed to temporarily migrate our T-1 Asterisk
system to a Analog asterisk system on information in Paul's book alone.
Nicely done and a neat bit of help in a pinch.

Just my $0.02 USD you understand. :)

RandyW

<mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com>  [mailto:asterisk-users-