[Asterisk-Users] PBX making ENUM lookups

Joao Pereira joao.pereira at fccn.pt
Thu Jan 12 10:03:34 MST 2006

Hello
I have a Siemens HiPath and I wanted to make him do ENUM lookups.
Then I connected it to an Asterisk (with ISDN) and route all calls to
Asterisk.
Then, Asterisk does the ENUM lookup, this way:

exten=> _XXXXXXX,1,BackGround(nic.at/enum-doing)
exten=> _XXXXXXX,2,EnumLookup(351${EXTEN:})

exten=> _XXXXXXX,3,BackGround(nic.at/enum-successful)
exten=> _XXXXXXX,4,Dial(${ENUM},30,r)

But.... how do I configure Asterisk to deliver the call back to the
Siemens PBX, if he doesnt find an ENUM match or if the contact is offline?
(I need it because its the Siemens PBX thats connected to the PSTN)

Thanks
Joao Pereira