[Asterisk-Users] Re: RE : Re: RE : codecs order and so on

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 08:36:44 MST 2006

Ok Oliver, i have been messing arund with this codec thing, and this
may help you as it made it with my problem:
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=4825

I have adapted a patch from the one posted there, so it can apply in
asterisk-1.2.1, you can get the patch here (not sure how much time
will i leave it there):

http://chewbacca.ivsol.net/codec_negotiation-20051107-ivsol0.patch

Unfortunatly i have customized that patch taking the sources from
gentoo ebuild package, and may not apply cleanly in "virgin" sources.

Regards.

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"