[Asterisk-Users] dCAp

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Thu Jan 12 08:13:15 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-01-12 at 09:54 -0500, BJ Weschke wrote:
>  As someone that took the dCAP exam, unless you're extremely
> comfortable with ALL aspects of Asterisk, I'd go for the Bootcamp. The
> dCAP written and practical covers pretty much everything about
> Asterisk. I was already doing some development with Asterisk and still
> found it challenging when I took it, so I'd recommend the bootcamp if
> you don't want to keep paying to retake the test.

At one time someone posted that they were from AU and took the dCAP test
in Europe and there were no questions about an E1 instead it was about
T1s.  What was your experience and location of the test?  Are they
regionalized?

Further that person indicated they hadnt received (at the time of
posting - unknown if this was ever resolved) a certificate of successful
completion of the exam, nor listing on a webpage (they said it was
promised that they would be listed).  Did your experience differ?

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378