[Asterisk-Users] Re: Re: Phones

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Thu Jan 12 07:47:13 MST 2006

It has worked very well.
The MWI works when there is a VM.

Their web interface lets you set any softkey to one of:
      Unassigned
      Line 1
      Line 2
      Line 3
      Line 4
      Line 5
      Line 6
      Line 7
      Line 8
      Line 9
      Line 10
      Line 11
      Line 12
      Line 13
      Line 14
      Line 15
      Line 16
      Line 17
      Line 18
      Line 19
      Line 20
      Line 21
      Line 22
      Line 23
      Line 24
      Line 25
      Auto Answer
      Conference
      Do Not Disturb
      Handsfree/Mute
      Hold
      Message Waiting
      Mic
      Redial
      Release
      Transfer
      Park/Retrieve
      Pickup
      Speed-Dial

I bought ours from them directly.  I was able to negotiate the price with them.

Steven

May you have the peace and freedom that come from abandoning all hope of having a better past.