[Asterisk-Users] OOH323 Configuration with Cisco FSX ports, no Gatekeeper

Timothy R. McKee tmckee at sdnglobal.com
Thu Jan 12 07:51:21 MST 2006

This customer has a simple 17xx unit with 2 2FSX VWIC modules.  Wants to
originate/terminate calls to my asterisk box as a last-ditch backup.  There
is no gatekeeper, needs to work solely with dial-peer statements on the
Cisco side.  I'm not an H323 guru, but I'm sure the problem is on the Cisco
side as I get a " cannot gateway iftype 1 to 1 for cid(28)" debug message
and no traffic ever reaches the asterisk box.

Tim